“House of BBQ” – Current Seasonal Hours
Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri. to 6 p.m. and Sat. till 5pm.
Pulled Pork, Beef and Southern style Smk’d Pork Sandwiches & Dinners available every day plus DAILY Comfort Food Specials through-out the week during Winter Hours in our New House of BBQ Call 717-757-3101 or 717-755 3101 to check on these Specials OR STOP IN AND WARM-UP with our SOUP Special of the Day as well.
Tuesday – Pit Ham, Ham Balls or Smk’d Chops
Wednesday – Grilled Chicken Breast – pulled Chicken and Waffles w/mash taters
Thursday – Smk’d Pit Beef or Turkey “Beef on Wec” – Smk’d Beef Brisket and Smk’d Sausage
Friday and Saturday – apple wood smk’d… Wings and Ribs
loaded baked potato
1 pound baked potato with your choice of meat (pulled pork, beef or chicken), cheese sauce, your choice of barbeque sauce and a side of sour cream.
All of our sandwiches, ribs and wings are offered in a dinner or meal option. This option includes your choice of entree along with two sides of your choice and a soft beverage.
All of our sauces are homemade and bottled locally
- Original BBQ – Cattleman Styles with a Smokey Base Flavor
- Mild Smokey – Similar to the original BBQ but with a Hint of Sweetness added
- Lord of The Wings – Our very own Wing Sauce that perfectly compliments our Applewood Smoked Wings
- Smokey, Spice and Everything Nice (AWARDED 1st PLACE OVERALL IN 2013 BY THE NBBA ) – Similar to the above sauces, with a little more Zip added, but not enough to overpower the overall flavor
- Mean Mr. Mustard – A Mustard Based Sauce with Black and White Pepper added to give it just the right Tang with a Bang
- Touch of the South – A southern style vinegar based sauce that is well known and mostly used in the Southern States. (included with the Southern Style Pulled Pork)
- **NEW** Cherry “La Bomba” Habanero – Starts out with a pleasant taste then will get you with just the right amount of heat before it goes away.
- **NEW** Apple “Nagging The Pig” Chipotle – Apple flavored BBQ Sauce with a Touch of Chipotle